Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, FAA L-865 and ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Autority) certified.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight obstacle light, realized with high quality products and with patented features.
LUXSOLAR MIOL-A Medium Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact and lightweight product; it can be easily installed on an horizontal surface thanks to its base or vertical surface thanks to its mounting bracket and a balance of patented lenses, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable and high-quality LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- WHITE light - Flashing
- Intensity: 20.000 cd day-mode; 2.000 cd night-mode
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensityy Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale)
- ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) certified
- Fully ICAO compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)