Medium Intensity Solar Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type B, Type C, FAA L-864 and ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Autority) certified.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for a reliable and high-quality solar system, to be installed in areas without power supply or when a temporary obstacle light system is required.
LUXSOLAR L864-LXS-SOL Medium Intensity Obstruction Light with Solar Panel has been designed to be an assembly as compact as possible and easy to install.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- RED light - Flashing (MIOL-B)
- RED light - Steady Burning (MIOL-C)
- Intensity available: >2.000 cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Compact assembly
- Degree of Protection: IP66 (for beacon)
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) certified - for beacon
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory) - for beacon