Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to CAP168 Licensing of Aerodromes - Chapter 4; suitable to warn the presence of obstacles with an height between 45m to 150m or other obstacles outside the aerodrome movement area.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight obstacle light, realized with high quality products and with patented features.
LUXSOLAR MIOL-C CAP168 Medium Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact and lightweight product; it can be easily installed on an horizontal surface thanks to its base or vertical surface thanks to its mounting bracket and a balance of patented lenses, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable and high-quality LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- RED light - Steady Burning
- Intensity: >2.000 cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensity Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale)
- CAP168 compliant