Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type B, Type C, FAA L-864 and ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Autority) certified.
LUXSOLAR MIOL-B/C ALL-IN-ONE beacon is the ideal solution to have in one compact light fixture TWIN version, built-in remote fault monitoring, photocell and GPS synchronization.
LUXSOLAR MIOL-B/C Medium Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact and lightweight product; it can be easily installed on an horizontal surface thanks to its base or vertical surface thanks to its mounting bracket and a balance of patented lenses, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable and high-quality LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Patented beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- RED light - Flashing (MIOL-B)
- RED light - Steady Burning (MIOL-C)
- Intensity available: >2.000 cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensity Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale)
- ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) certified
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)