Low Intensity Obstruction Light, mono-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B, Type E and FAA L-810.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for low power consumption.
LUXSOLAR LXS-ONE Low Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact, lightweight and low-consumption product; it can be easily installed thanks to its mounting bracket and a balance of patented optics, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable, high-quality and low-cost LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption: 0,4W (LIOL-A) and 2,0W (LIOL-B)
- Lightweight and compact: 68x60mm for 260g weight
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)