Low Intensity Solar Powered Obstruction Light (LIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B, Type E, EASA standards and FAA L-810.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for a reliable and high-quality solar powered low intensity light, to be installed in areas without power supply or when a temporary obstacle light system is required.
LUXSOLAR L810-LXS-SOL Low Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed with high quality materials such as the composite polymer body, high efficiency monocrystalline solar panel, integrated Lithium battery, ultra bright LEDs and optical reflector that guarantee high optical performances.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy (for beacon)
- Low consumption
- Integrated solar panel and lithium battery
- Low weight and compact shape
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)