Low Intensity Obstruction Light KIT system, multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B and FAA L-810 and ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Autority) certified.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for a small but complete LED Aircraft Warning Light system suitable for structures with a height up to 45m and for installations that allow the beacon to be visible at 360°.
LUXSOLAR L810-LXS-KIT has been designed to be a compact and very simple AWL system: it is composed by one Low Intensity Obstruction Light (LIOL) TWIN beacon (with normal and back-up LED circuit in the same light fixture) and its control local panel complete with alarm contact, automatic switch from normal to back-up LED circuit and twilight sensor; all these characteristics make the L810-LXS-KIT a ready-to-use product.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66 (for beacon)
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) certified - for beacon
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory) - for beacon