Low Intensity Solar Warning Lights (LIOL) with solar panel, multiLED type. In compliance with ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B and FAA L-810.
As specified by Annex 14 of ICAO regulations, Low Intensity Obstruction Light can be used to warn the presence of obstacles up to 45m height, such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, chimneys, cranes, buildings and other structures.This beacon is the simplest device according to ICAO standards. It provides steady burning red light with two types of intensity: ≥10cd for Type A, ≥32cd for Type B and ≥32cd for Type E (flashing red light).
In particular, the Low Intensity Lights with solar panel are used for night-time signalisation where the power supply does not arrive or where it is very weak.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon: Italy 1402606; Germany 20 2011 107 787.3; France 1160162.
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Twin version: two galvanically separated circuits in the same fixture
- Fault alarm
- Automatic changeover from normal to backup light
- IR Wavelength - 850nM
- ENAC approval nr. 0135182/ENAC/CIA (for beacon)