Low Intensity Obstruction Light (LIOL) with Solar Panel, multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B, Type E, EASA standards and FAA L-810.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for a reliable and high-quality solar powered low intensity light, to be installed in areas without power supply or when a temporary obstacle light system is required.
LUXSOLAR L810-LXS-SOL Low Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed with high quality materials: high efficiency monocrystalline solar panel, ultra bright LEDs and optical reflector that guarantee high optical performances.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy (for beacon)
- Low consumption
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)