Low Intensity Obstruction Light (LIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO (Low Intensity - Type A or B), FAA (Type L-810), ENAC and EASA certified.
Product LUXSOLAR L810-LXS-CB has been designed to control up to no. 08 SINGLE or up to no. 04 TWIN or up to no. 04 VISIBLE+INFRARED Low Intensity L810-LXS beacons, to provide you with a compact and fully equipped product (from the box you will be able to activate the system, manage fault contacts and test the lamps).
The product can also be integrated with the innovative LUXSOLAR Cloud Monitoring System Low-Impact, for an even more connected and fully reliable product.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning
- RED light - Flashing
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Box material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) certified
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)