An heliport beacon should be provided at heliports intended for use at night and that cannot be easily identified from the air by other means.
LUXSOLAR Heliport Beacon (HB) product, multi-LED type and compliant to ICAO rule is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight signalling heliport light, realized with high quality products and with patented features. The beacon, as per ICAO rule, emits a flash coded as letter “H” of Morse Code.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- WHITE light - flashing Morse Code "H"
- Intensity: max. 2.500cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph) - for beacon
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensityy Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale) - for beacon
- Fully ICAO compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)