High Intensity Obstacle Light Type B (120° or 360°), multi-LED type. The High Intensity Obstruction Light is compliant to ICAO (Type B) and FAA (Type;L-857).
High Intensity Obstruction Lights are used to indicate the presence of structures whose height above the level of the surrounding ground exceeds 150m.
- Based on LED technologies
- Patented Beacon (Patent achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F"): EU 001929910-0001; USA D673,475; Canada 145189; Turkey TR201205663
- WHITE light - flashing 100.000cd day-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 20.000cd twilight-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 2.000cd night-mode
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2
- Dual AB version: white light flashing on day, red light flashing on night
- Dual AC version: white light flashing on day, red light steady burning on night
- Infrared version
- Stainless Steel Beacon support bracket