High Energy Obstacle Lights LXS-FLAT (60° or 120°), multi-LED type. The High Intensity Obstruction Light is compliant to ICAO (Type A) and FAA (Type L-856).
High Intensity Obstruction Lights Type A are used to indicate the presence of structures whose height above the level of the surrounding ground exceeds 150m.
- Based on LED technologies
- Patented Beacon (Patent achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F"): 002811174/000-0005 (LXS-FLAT 60°); 002811174/000-0006 (LXS-FLAT 120°)
- WHITE light - flashing 200.000cd day-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 20.000cd twilight-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 2.000cd night-mode
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- Easy to install
- No RF-radiations
- Dual AB version: white light flashing on day, red light flashing on night
- Dual AC version: white light flashing on day, red light steady burning on night
- Infrared version
- Stainless Steel Beacon support bracket