Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type AB/AC and FAA L-864/865.
MIOL Ex de should be used for structures above 45m height during day and night time, in hazardous areas with presence of potentially explosive gas and dust.
- Based on LED technology
- WHITE light - Flashing day-mode
- RED light - Flashing (Type AB Ex) or steady burning (Type AC Ex) - night mode
- Intensity: 20.000 cd day-mode; 2.000 cd night-mode
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Degree of protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- ICAO and EASA compliant
- ATEX marking: II 2GD Ex de IIC T4 Gb; Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db
- IECEx marking: Ex db e IIC T4 Gb; Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db