Low Intensity Obstruction Light, multi-LED type, compliant to ICAO Annex 14 Type A, Type B, Type E and FAA L-810, ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Autority), ATEX and IECEx certified.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight obstacle light, realized with high quality products, with patented features and suitable to be installed in potentially explosive areas.
LUXSOLAR LIOL Ex Low Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact, lightweight and low-consumption product and a balance of patented reflector, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable and high-quality Ex LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A Ex); >32 cd (LIOL-B Ex and LIOL-E Ex)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Fully ICAO and EASA compliant (ISO/IEC 17025 accredited third party laboratory)
- CAAM Malaysia (ASD404) certified
- ATEX marking: II 2GD Ex de IIC T4 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db
- IECEx marking: Ex de IIC T4 Gb; Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db