The "L801A-LXS" beacon must be used when the aerodrome is not easily identifiable in night by pilots due to high light pollution or in absence of instruments dedicated to the identification of the aerodrome itself.
This beacon is used to generally identify the presence of an aerodrome.
- Based on LED technologies
- Patent (patent achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F"): EU 001929910-0001; Canada 145189; USA D673,474; Turkey TR2012 05662
- 50.000cd WHITE light / 7.500cd GREEN light -alternate flashes
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Easy to install
- No RF radiations