The "Wave Off Status WOL-LXS" beacons are used as a visual alarm for pilots, to indicate them whether the landing platform is safe or not to perform landings and take-off operations.
The WOL-LXS beacon must be placed nearby the heliport and must be visible from any approach angle without dazzling the pilots. However, if WOL-LXS beacon is not adequately visible, it will be necessary to install an additional "repeater" light in other areas of the offshore platform or ship.
- Based on LED technologies
- RED light - Flashing (dimmable from 120fpm to 60fpm)
- Intensity: dimmable intensity from 1.600cd to 60cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Easy to install
- No RF radiations
- ATEX certificate nr.: INERIS 01ATEX0019X
- IECEx certificate nr.: INE15.0031X