Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL), multi-LED type, compliant to CAP764 and OREI SAR requirements rules.
L864-LXS-OREI-W light should be fitted on boundary turbines of a wind farm whenever the distance is equal or greater than 900 apart. Lights should be on during the night and in conditions of poor visibility.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight obstacle light, realized with high quality products and with patented features.
LUXSOLAR L864-LXS-OREI-W Medium Intensity Obstruction Light has been designed to be a compact and lightweight product; it can be easily installed on an horizontal surface thanks to its base or vertical surface thanks to its mounting bracket and a balance of patented lenses, electronics and mechanical components make this device the most reliable and high-quality LED Aircraft Warning Light available on the market.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon (achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F")
- RED light - flashing Morse Code "W" with intensity >2.000cd
- RED light - steady burning with intensity >200cd
- InfraRED LEDs
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Easy to install
- No RF radiations
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensityy Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale)
- CAP764 compliant
- OREI SAR (Offshore Renewable Energy Installations: Requirements, Guidance and Operational Considerations for Search and Rescue and Emergency and Response) compliant