According to Annex 14 of ICAO regulation, "A wind turbine shall be marked and/or lighted if it is determined to be an obstacle" [6.2.4].
LUXSOLAR L864/L865-LXS-WTG Medium Intensity Obstruction Light has light intensity and vertical angle compliant to ICAO and EASA (Medium Intensity - Type AB and AC), furthermore its intensity can be adjusted 10%-30%-100% through a free voltage contact in order to comply with most of Europe Northern Regions regulations on Wind Turbine Aircraft Warning Lighting.
This product is the ideal solution when looking for compact and lightweight obstacle light, realized with high quality products and with patented features; combining in a single product white light for day mode and red light for night mode: a huge advantage in terms of costs, space saving and installation.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon
- WHITE light - Flashing day-mode
- RED light - Flashing (Type AB) or steady burning (Type AC) - night mode
- Intensity: 20.000 cd day-mode; 2.000 cd night-mode
- Adjustable intensity 10% - 30% - 100%
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- Vibration resistance up to: 80m/s2 (10° Mercalli Intensity Scale / 7° Richter Magnitude Scale)