High Intensity Obstacle Light LXS-FLAT (120° or 360°), multi-LED type. The High Intensity Obstruction Light is compliant to CAP168 – Chapter 4.
High Intensity Obstruction Lights are used for day and night signalisations of structures whose height above the ground exceeds 150m,since an aeronautical study determines that MIOL-C (Medium Intensity) beacons are not sufficient to warn pilots properly about the presence, shape and height of a structure.
- Based on LED technologies
- Patented Beacon (Patent achieved with the contribution of Regione Lombardia "Call for bids Research & Innovation_Measure F"): 002811174/000-0005 (LXS-FLAT 60°); 002811174/000-0006 (LXS-FLAT 120°)
- WHITE light - flashing 200.000cd day-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 20.000cd twilight-mode
- WHITE light - flashing 2.000cd night-mode
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- Easy to install
- No RF-radiations