An "HB-LXS-Ex" heliport beacon is required for all heliports on which night operations are carried out, especially if heliport identification is difficult or when visual guidance is required for pilots from long distances.
The HB beacon must be placed nearby of the landing platform. They must be installed in a way that they do not dazzle the visibility of the pilot. The function of the HB light is to indicate the presence of the landing platform to the helicopter operators through a series of flashes that represent the Morse code "H".
- Based on LED technologies
- WHITE light – flashing
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Compatta e leggera
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Easy to install
- No RF radiations
- ATEX Execution: II 2GD Ex de IIC T4 Gb;Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db
- ATEX certificate nr: INERIS 01ATEX0019X
- IECEx certificate nr.: INE15.0031X