Low Intensity Obstruction Light is compliant to ICAO (Low Intensity – Type A or Type B), FAA (Type L-810) and ENAC certified.
The LXS–KIT is composed by TWIN LIOL–B beacon, control panel c/w auto switch, alarms and twilight sensore.
As specified by Annex 14 of ICAO regulations, Low Intensity Obstruction Light can be used to warn the presence of obstacles up to 45m height, such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, chimneys, cranes, buildings and other structures. This beacon is the simplest device according to ICAO standards. It provides steady burning red light with two types of intensity: ≥10cd for Type A and ≥32cd for Type B (flashing red light).
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon: Italy 1402606; Germany 20 2011 107 787.3; France 1160162.
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- ENAC approval nr. 0135182/ENAC/CIA