As specified by Annex 14 of ICAO regulations (Low Intensity – Type D), Low Intensity Obstruction Light should be used to warn the presence of airport vehicles.
With a low-weight base, designed to dissipate the heat, this LED device is the ideal solution for an efficient, light and compact signalling, able to guarantee a product life exceeding ten years, along with a reduced power; consumption.
LIOL-D light has a yellow flashing light with an omnidirectional light beam and a patented optical reflector, according to ICAO Annex 14.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented Beacon: Italy 1402606; Germany 20 2011 107 787.3; France 1160162.
- YELLOW light - Flashing (60-90 fpm)
- Available intensity: 200cd
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install
- Wind resistance tested at 240km/h (150mph)
- CE marking
- ICAO Aerodromes Annex 14 - Volume I - Type D