The heliport surface lighting is carried out through "floodlights" which must uniformly illuminate the landing or manoeuvring area to allow night operations (loading / unloading passengers or goods, refuelling, etc.) in safety.
The average horizontal intensity of the Floodlight must be at least 10lux and the lighting produced must be at least 10cd/m2.
- Based on LED technologies
- WHITE light – steady burning
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption
- Adjustable emission angle
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Stainless Steel beacon support bracket